Cotton Club Flapper Women Costume
Cut a rug at the Cotton Club
The Cotton Club was a legendary establishment Harlem, New York during the Prohibition era where flapper and their fellas imbibed bootlegged liquor. You'll fit right in in this Cotton Club Flapper Women Costume, featuring a black velvet-feel dress with pink satin and sequin embellishments and a sequin fringe on the hemline. A sequin headpiece is also included to complete the look.
Fit and Sizing:
- See size chart above for details.
Fabrics and Care:
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash, hang dry.
- Express shipping for all orders for a flat rate of $14.99.
- Your order will be shipped within 24-48 hours of receipt.
- Delivery time is estimated at 3-5 days.
- Delivery time may be longer for remote areas.
*Bulky items may incur a bulky item surcharge, we will contact you if applicable with the amount before your items are despatched.